What Are Local Services Ads (LSAs)?
LSAs are a new advertising option for all law practice areas from Google. These ads help clients learn about, connect with, and hire lawyers.
What are the Advantages of a Local Services Ad Campaign?
- You’re charged only for relevant leads, instead of clicks
- Your Ad is displayed at the top of Google results, even before pay-per-click-ads
- To enable LSAs, you’ll need a Google Screened badge, further instilling trust in potential clients
- They help clients find you easily and quickly for urgent matters
LSA Google Screened? Is That New?
Yes – Google Local Services Ads (LSAs) are now available for nearly every legal practice area nationwide. The law firm’s founder and the firm entity itself must go through an extensive background check and license check and your firm’s Google My Business & Reviews must have a 3.0 rating to be approved for the badge. The Google Screened badge will help your firm build a trusted online reputation with potential clients.
How We Help You Sign More Cases with Google Local Services Ads
- Optimization of your LSA account profile
- Lead dispute assistance (so you’re not charged for irrelevant leads)
- Google Ads expert assigned to manage your account
- Onboarding and Setup Assitance
- Monthly reports reviewing the overall performance
- Keep you current with your Google Screened status for yearly renewals
Eligible Categories For Google Screened Services Ads
Intellectual Property Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyer
Real Estate Lawyer
We’ve seen a substantial increase in the quantity and quality of leads that we generate from Google Ads since Juris Digital took over the management. Our account is clearly a priority. We have never seen any issues with wasted clicks or competitor click scams.Robert Wood