We are widely recognized as one of the finest legal SEO companies in the industry.
- Juris Digital is our law firm’s secret weapon. Since engaging in an SEO program with them in 2015 we’ve seen a significant improvement in rankings for our most important keywords, which has resulted in more and better cases. We’ve also been thrilled with the level of accountability and personal service that we receive. I highly recommend them.
- I've worked with Juris Digital since 2013, and I'm a happy customer. They've proven their knowledge of legitimate SEO techniques, and they've definitely improved the bottom line value that I get from my websites. Importantly, they also have awesome client service. They do what they say, when they promise, and they follow up to show that it was done.
What is SEO?
SEO is what enables your law firm to be found online by the people who are looking for your services. It is the practice of optimizing your website for keywords that your potential clients are searching on search engines like Google.
While there are certainly some firms that are late to the party, lawyers were among the early adopters of SEO, and so the competition in many areas is incredibly stiff.
Because of that, and because of the advancements that Google and other search engines have made over the decades, successful SEO in 2017 requires a variety of capabilities, including:
- Web design
- Web development
- Brand strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Local optimization
- Link building
- Legal research
- Legal copywriting
- PR + community outreach
- Social media advertising
That’s where we come in. We are a full service digital marketing agency that was built on the foundation of SEO. We’re ready to help improve your rankings and your bottom line, just like we have for hundreds of firms over our history.
1. Discovery + Strategic Planning
At Juris Digital, we are law firm SEO experts. If you fail to plan, you can plan on failing. We take this sentiment seriously. That’s why each of our SEO engagements begins with discovery and strategic planning. During this time our SEO strategists:
- Interview you to learn everything about your firm and your goals
- Analyze your site’s current performance to gain an understanding of it’s strengths and weaknesses
- Research your competition to identify what we can leverage
- Conduct strategic keyword research to define what success looks like for your website
- Create an editorial calendar, prioritizing content production based on keyword value
- Create a diverse link building strategy to consistently build your site’s authority
- Identify all necessary local optimization efforts
2. Technical Website Optimization
After planning is complete, it’s time to being executing. Next, we take action to ensure that your website has the strongest possible SEO foundation. This process is sometimes referred to as on-site SEO or technical SEO. It involves:
- Keyword optimization of meta elements and body content
- Pagespeed optimization
- Functionality and readability optimization
- Error resolution for items like 404’s and broken images
- Internal linking optimization
- Site architecture optimization (hierarchy)
3. Local Optimization
If your law firm is a local business then you must be well optimized for local searchers and keywords. We’ll ensure a consistent, accurate, and reputable presence for your firm across the local search ecosystem. This work includes:
- Google My Business page optimization
- Citation consistency with Yext, Moz Local, and manual citation building
- Review generation strategy and implementation
- Execution of local link and citation building initiatives
- Competitive spam fighting
4. Evergreen content production and optimization
One of the major items we look for during the discovery phase is any discrepancy between our target keywords and content you already have on your site. For every keyword topic that is not represented by a well written and optimized page, we develop and publish new evergreen content, usually in the form of articles or blog posts. Juris Digital content is:
- Written by real lawyers
- Formatted to maximize readability and conversion
- Expertly optimized by our SEO strategists
- QA’d to ensure spelling and grammar accuracy and state bar compliance
- Promoted via social
5. Link building
Link building is what separates a good SEO from a great SEO. A strong backlink profile is essential for your website to rank highly in competitive markets. We are continually coming up with creative ways to build impactful links to your website, including:
- Community sponsorships
- Local events and promotions
- Data-driven content marketing and outreach
- Niche legal directories
- Scholarship contests
- Guest authoring on legal blogs and publications
- Strategic social media promotion
6. Reporting on the Metrics You Care About
At Juris Digital we report to our SEO clients on a monthly basis. Our reports include an analysis of metrics that matter most to you. They are written in plain english and include the following details:
Key Performance Indicators:
- Keyword rankings
- Online leads generated (website forms, phone calls, live chats, etc.)
- Google Analytics traffic trends (traffic by source, compared to previous period, etc.)
Details of Monthly Work Completed
- Details of all content marketing including new content published
- Details of all link building efforts including all new links placed
- Details of all website and optimization changes
Agenda for Month Ahead
- Details of all initiatives and areas of focus for the coming month
7. Analysis, Maintenance, Iteration
As we progress, the process becomes about analysis, maintenance, and iteration. In SEO there is no such thing as a finish line. In order to keeping moving up the search results for high-value keywords, consistent generation of positive SEO signals is required. This work includes:
- Continued content optimization based on analytics data
- Continued content production and publishing
- Conversion optimization and tweaks
- Reputation management via online review monitoring
- Website traffic analysis and tests
- Competitive analysis
You’ve Got SEO Questions,
We’ve Got Answers
How long will it take to see results from SEO?
How long it takes before your SEO investment begins to bear fruit depends on the state of your website when we begin. A brand new website will take more time to gain steam than a site with a long history. Generally, SEO takes anywhere from 4 to 6 to 8 to 12 months to begin working. For a more detailed explanation, click here.
How much will it cost?
SEO is not cheap. More and more law firms are entering the field everyday and that means greater competition. In general, our ongoing SEO programs begin at $2,000 per month. At this cost we’d be able to produce for a single area of practice in a single market. As the number of practice areas and the competition of the market increases, as do our rates. The majority of our clients are in the $5,000 per month range. Our biggest clients spend $20,000+.
Will I be locked into a contract?
Because SEO takes time to bear fruit, we ask that the firms we work with sign a basic agreement committing to a 12 month campaign. This ensures that we get a fair chance to show you an exceptional return. That being said, we understand that sometimes things change and you have to make decisions for your business; we’ll never hold you hostage if, for whatever reason, you’re not able to complete the 12 month term.
Can I keep my current website?
Many of our clients initially came to us because their current website was preventing them from achieving the SEO results they were looking for. If this is the case for you, we’re going to be honest about it and recommend that we re-build your website on our framework. Alternatively, if your current site is solid and simply needs tweaks, new and/or improved content, and links, we’re happy to hit the ground running with it.
What makes us different?
We deliver tangible, bottom-line results. We have a deep respect for the legal profession. We take our performance seriously because we take your responsibility seriously. We’ll lose sleep over your business. We are hyper-competitive and fueled by winning. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. We work exclusively with law firms. Our knowledge is specialized specifically to benefit our clients.