Juris Digital is widely regarded among the best law firm SEO companies in the country. We built our business on SEO, and we’ve helped hundreds of law firms grow theirs using the same strategies. If you want to bring in more matters from the web in a sustainable, holistic fashion, lawyer SEO is right for you.
- Through their innovative ideas and hard work, we have quickly risen to the top of google for our market. I highly recommend their services. James Tawney Founder – Flores Tawney & Acosta, P.C.
- I was most impressed with their ability to understand my ideas and immediately incorporate them into the design of the site, making the process easy and painless. Jennifer Bullock Founder – Bullock Legal
- The most striking difference between Juris Digital and other digital marketing groups is their ability to clearly define what they are doing and more importantly why they are doing it. Casey Ariail Founding Partner – River Run Law
- I could not be more pleased. Every staff member has been very informed, extremely courteous, and professional. My new website looks fantastic. I highly recommend them! Kerry Arstrong Founder – Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong, APLC
Investing in SEO for your law firm is exciting.
- Maybe you’re starting your own practice after leaving another firm and are ready to lay the foundation for SEO success.
- Maybe you’ve engaged in SEO previously with mixed results and you want to see whether you can get more from your investment.
- Or maybe you’re new to the concept of SEO as a lead generation strategy and you want to understand what it is and what effective SEO actually looks like.
Wherever you are, we’ll meet you there.
We invite you to contact our attorney SEO experts anytime to discuss your goals. We’ll answer your questions, ask our own, and help you decide whether our attorney SEO services might be good fit for your law firm.
Complete our short questionnaire today. We’ll review your information and follow up with you soon after to discuss the next steps.
Not ready to talk? No problem. This page has a ton of information about our company, our approach to lawyer SEO, and what it’s like to work with us.
What is law firm SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a digital marketing strategy aimed at driving traffic to your law firm’s website by way of page one rankings on search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) for keywords and search queries that your potential clients are searching.
How SEO for law firms works
Attorney SEO works by enabling your law firm to be found online by the people who are looking for your services. It is the practice of optimizing your website for keywords that your potential clients are searching on search engines like Google.
While there are certainly some firms that are late to the party, lawyers were among the early adopters of SEO, and so the competition in many areas is incredibly stiff.
Because of that, and because of the advancements that Google and other search engines have made over the decades, successful SEO in 2020 requires a variety of capabilities, including:
- Web design
- Web development
- Brand strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Local optimization
- Link building
- Legal research
- Legal content writing
- PR + community outreach
- Social media advertising
That’s where we come in. We are a full service digital marketing agency that was built on the foundation of attorney SEO. We’re ready to help improve your rankings and your bottom line, just like we have for hundreds of law firms over our history.
FAQ: Partnering with Juris Digital for Law Firm SEO Services
How long will it take for my law firm to see results from SEO?
How much will law firm SEO services with Juris Digital cost?
If I Invest In SEO With Juris Digital, Will I Be Locked Into A Contract?
Can I Keep My Current Website?
Will You Work With My Competitors?
What Makes Juris Digital Different?
Juris Digital’s Lawyer SEO Process Explained
Law firms that partner with Juris Digital to handle their SEO are never be in the dark about the performance of their site or our strategy for achieving their goals. We believe in complete transparency and accountability. We will optimize your website with one goal in mind: Sign more, higher value cases. With that in mind, here is a description of what it looks like to hire us for law firm SEO services.
Discovery + Strategic Planning
At Juris Digital, we are law firm SEO experts. If you fail to plan, you can plan on failing. We take this sentiment seriously.
That’s why each of our SEO engagements begins with discovery and strategic planning. During this time our SEO strategists:
- Interview you to learn everything about your firm, your goals, and your ideal clients.
- Analyze your site’s current performance to gain an understanding of it’s strengths and weaknesses as well as find areas of opportunity
- Research your competition to identify what we can leverage
- Conduct strategic keyword research to define what success looks like for your website
- Create an editorial calendar, prioritizing content production based on keyword value
- Create a diverse link-building strategy to consistently build your site’s authority
- Identify all necessary local optimization efforts
- Focus on the share of search and get you everywhere a potential client is looking
Technical Website Optimization
After planning is complete, it’s time to being executing. Next, we take action to ensure that your website has the strongest possible SEO foundation. This process is sometimes referred to as on-site SEO or technical SEO. It involves:
- Keyword optimization of meta elements and body content
- Meta descriptions, page titles, and on page elements
- Pagespeed optimization
- Functionality and readability optimization
- Error resolution for items like 404’s and broken images
- Internal linking optimization
- Site architecture optimization (hierarchy)
If your law firm is a local business then you must be well optimized for local searches and keywords. We’ll ensure a consistent, accurate, and reputable presence for your firm across the local search ecosystem. This work includes:
- Google My Business (GMB) page optimization
- Citation consistency with manual citation building
- Review generation strategy and implementation
- Execution of local link and citation building initiatives
- Competitive spam fighting
- Proximity optimization focused on authority, relevance and proximity
Evergreen content production and optimization
One of the major items we look for during the discovery phase is any discrepancy between our target keywords and content you already have on your site. For every keyword topic that is not represented by a well written and optimized page, we develop and publish new evergreen content, usually in the form of articles or blog posts. Juris Digital content is:
- Written by real lawyers
- Written for your potential clients
- Formatted to maximize readability and conversion
- Expertly optimized by our SEO strategists
- QA’d to ensure spelling and grammar accuracy and state bar compliance
- Optimized with visual aids
- Promoted via social
Link building is what separates a good SEO from a great SEO. A strong backlink profile is essential for your website to rank highly in competitive markets. We are continually coming up with creative ways to build impactful links to your website, including:
- Community sponsorships
- Local events and promotions
- Data-driven content marketing and outreach
- Niche legal directories
- Scholarship contests
- Guest authoring on legal blogs and publications
- Strategic social media promotion
Reporting on the Metrics You Care About
At Juris Digital we report to our SEO clients on a monthly basis. Our reports include an analysis of metrics that matter most to you. They are written in plain English and include the following details:
Key Performance Indicators:
- New cases signed
- High-value cases
- Keyword rankings
- Online leads generated (website forms, phone calls, live chats, etc.)
- Google Analytics traffic trends (traffic by source, compared to the previous period, etc.) and Google Search Console trends
Details of Monthly Work Completed
- Details of all content marketing including new content published
- Details of all link building efforts including all new links placed
- Details of all website and optimization changes
Agenda for Month Ahead
- Details of all initiatives and areas of focus for the coming month