Who We Are:
At Juris Digital, we help law firms achieve sustainable growth through organic and paid search marketing is not just what Juris Digital delivers — it’s what drives our SEOs daily. Our team is smart and intelligent and knows what it takes to drive real revenue growth, and cares about the bottom-line outcomes. We’re competitive and collaborative, like to have fun, and love adding new team members. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we’re looking for:
The SEO Specialist is a contractor-only position. You will ensure and implement digital marketing and SEO tasks such as content publishing, keyword research, onsite and offsite SEO, link building, content promotion and outreach, and copywriting. The SEO Specialist is also responsible for helping prepare monthly client reports.
Your day-to-day will be spent conducting data-driven keyword research, support with essential SEO and client management tasks. You’ll have confidence in your SEO knowledge and how to communicate it with your team, and you’ll grow and learn together with your team, holding yourself accountable.
What you will do:
- Publishing and optimizing new content in WordPress.
- Business listing management
- Google Business Profile, Bing Places, and Apple Places management
- Copywriting for non-legal content
- Link-building outreach (scholarships, community initiatives)
- Data wrangling and analysis for advanced content and SEO recommendations
- Responsible for making sure clients stay within budget. Although this will be everyone’s job.
How you’ll do it:
Embody Juris Digital’s core values: Excellence, Fun, Creativity, Empathy, Transparency and Relationships
- Curiosity – Ask really good questions of clients that drive creative solutions. You are compelled by the desire to learn more, ask more, and find new solutions for your partners that haven’t been previously thought of.
- Work Ethic – Come to work to achieve. Use your time wisely to create opportunities, and understand that success results from hard work and diligence.
- Intelligence – You can quickly learn and retain new information, processes, and abilities.
- Coachability – Seek out and implement coaching on personal performance in order to improve. React calmly to criticism and are open to new ideas and changes in the process.
- Self-motivation / Drive – You are driven to exceed minimum standards by your personal “why.”
- Resilience and Perseverance – This isn’t your first rodeo. You weather your roles’ inevitable ups and downs with grace, professionalism, grit, and determination.
Our ideal candidate will be or have:
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Proven track record of driving client success in a digital marketing environment.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- On-Page SEO
- Technical Crawls/Updates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner
- Please put a * next to your name when applying.
- You have significant knowledge in / experience with
- Google Analytics
- SEO competitor research tools (Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, etc.)
- General knowledge of software applications i.e., Clickup, Google Apps, etc.
- Your unique strengths – if you don’t match everything we’re looking for, tell us why you’d be a great fit.
The on-target earnings for this role are $45,000 – $75,000 annually. Various factors determine the final compensation for this role, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
- Flexible Time-Off Program
- Mental Health Days – Half-day Fridays
- Full-Time Opportunity after 6 months