Title: SEO Specialist
Reports to: Director of SEO
Description: The SEO Specialist is responsible for ensuring and implementing digital marketing and SEO tasks such as content publishing, keyword research, link building, content promotion and outreach, and copywriting. The SEO Specialist is also responsible for helping prepare monthly client reports.
- Conducting data-driven keyword research.
- Publishing and optimizing new content in WordPress.
- Supporting with essential SEO and client management tasks.
- Social media management
- Business listing management
- Google My Business management
- Copywriting for non-legal content
- Link building outreach (scholarships, community initiatives)
- Data wrangling and analysis for advanced content
- Responsible for making sure clients stay within budget. Although this will be everyone’s job.
Required Technical Skills/Tools:
- 1+ year relevant experience/education
- On Page SEO
- Technical Crawls/Updates
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Basic WordPress
- Basic Google Analytics
- Basic Google Search Console
- Google My business
- SEO research tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc.)
Nice to Have but Not Required:
- Google Ads
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- Agency Analytics
Required Soft Skills and Personality Traits:
- Comprehend SEO best practices, including how technical issues affect the performance of a site on search engines.
- Have a passion for the ongoing study of SEO and digital content writing, including platforms used, case studies and successful landing page and content campaign executions.
- Team Player
- Diverse/flexible skill set
- Consistently positive attitude
- Coachable with a strong desire to learn
- Please put a * next to your name when applying
- That way we know you read this 🙂
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional writing / editing skills
- Highly organized
- Strong work ethic
- High level of attention to detail
- Takes pride in work
- Sense of urgency for achieving results
- Self motivator and learner
Salary Range: $40k – $45k
- Remote work
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K Matching
- Performanced-based bonuses