Who We Are:
At Juris Digital we help law firms achieve sustainable growth through organic and paid search marketing is not just what Juris Digital delivers — it’s what drives our SEOs daily. Our team is smart and intelligent and knows what it takes to drive real revenue growth, and cares about the bottom-line outcomes. We’re competitive and collaborative, like to have fun, and love adding new team members to the group. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
You must live in the US States to be considered for this position.
Who we’re looking for:
The SEO Account Manager (AM) is responsible for day to day communication with Juris Digital’s clients. You have a strong background in SEO, PPC, and Web Development. You possess a strong understanding of digital marketing, highly skilled in managing multiple projects simultaneously, and have an exceptional knack for communication.
Your day-to-day will be spent onboarding and managing our clients. You’ll have confidence in your SEO knowledge and how to communicate it with clients, and you’ll grow and learn together with your team, holding yourself accountable.
What you will do:
- Onboarding and managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring their marketing needs are met.
- Managing the creation and deployment of new websites.
- Collaborating with other departments and team members to fulfill client services.
- Facilitating regular communication with clients and team members, ensuring smooth project flow and customer satisfaction.
- Actively managing and overseeing clients’ Reputation Management strategies.
How you’ll do it:
Embody Juris Digital’s core values: Excellence, Fun, Creativity, Empathy, Transparency and Relationships
- Curiosity – Ask really good questions of clients that drive creative solutions. You are compelled by the desire to learn more, ask more, and find new solutions for your partners that haven’t been previously thought of.
- Work Ethic – Come to work to achieve. Use your time wisely to create opportunities, and understand that success results from hard work and diligence.
- Intelligence – You can quickly learn and retain new information, processes, and abilities.
- Coachability – Seek out and implement coaching on personal performance in order to improve. React calmly to criticism and are open to new ideas and changes in the process.
- Self-motivation / Drive – You are driven to exceed minimum standards by your personal “why.”
- Resilience and Perseverance – This isn’t your first rodeo. You weather your roles’ inevitable ups and downs with grace, professionalism, grit, and determination.
Our ideal candidate will be or have:
- General understanding of SEO, PPC, and Web Development.
- Previous experience in client-facing role.
- Proven track record of driving client success in a digital marketing environment.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box to complex situations
- Ability to maintain and expand relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner
- Ability to work with diverse teams and keep everything on task.
- You have significant knowledge in / experience with
- Google Analytics
- SEO competitor research tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc.)
- Please put a * next to your name when applying.
- Responsible for making sure partners stay within budget. However, this will be everyone’s job.
- General knowledge of software applications i.e., Clickup, Google Apps, etc.
- Your unique strengths – if you don’t match everything we’re looking for, tell us why you’d be a great fit.
The on-target earnings for this role are $45,000 – $65,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by various factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The total compensation for this position is a mix of hourly pay and uncapped commissions earned.
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Mental Health Days – Half-day Fridays
- Full-Time opportunity after 6 months