Who We Are:
At Juris Digital, we help law firms achieve sustainable growth through organic and paid search marketing is not just what Juris Digital delivers — it’s what drives our SEOs daily. Our team is smart and intelligent and knows what it takes to drive real revenue growth, and cares about the bottom-line outcomes. We’re competitive and collaborative, like to have fun, and love adding new team members. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we’re looking for:
The PPC Specialist is a contractor-only position. You will strategize, implement, and monitor effective pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to ensure we are exceeding the goals and expectations of every client. The ideal team member will have the passion and drive to analyze data and develop solutions to improve campaign results. You are detail-oriented and data-driven. The PPC Specialist is also responsible for helping prepare monthly client reports and implementing monthly summary.
Your day-to-day will be spent conducting data-driven keyword research, supporting essential SEO and ppc management tasks. You’ll have confidence in your PPC knowledge and how to communicate it with your team, and you’ll grow and learn together with your team, holding yourself accountable.
What you will do:
- Create, manage, and optimize paid search campaigns for clients across a variety of industries on Google, Bing, and other ad networks
- Analyze the performance of PPC campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly
- Track, report, and provide analysis on all performance metrics for paid marketing campaigns, this includes internal and external/competitor strategy analysis
- Effectively communicate campaign performance to internal team members and clients, as needed
- Provide actionable insights and analysis of paid search performance
- Keep up to date with PPC best practices, keyword research tools, and industry research
- Responsible for making sure clients stay within budget
How you’ll do it:
Embody Juris Digital’s core values: Excellence, Fun, Creativity, Empathy, Transparency and Relationships
- Curiosity – Ask really good questions of clients that drive creative solutions. You are compelled by the desire to learn more, ask more, and find new solutions for your partners that haven’t been previously thought of.
- Work Ethic – Come to work to achieve. Use your time wisely to create opportunities, and understand that success results from hard work and diligence.
- Intelligence – You can quickly learn and retain new information, processes, and abilities.
- Coachability – Seek out and implement coaching on personal performance in order to improve. React calmly to criticism and are open to new ideas and changes in the process.
- Self-motivation / Drive – You are driven to exceed minimum standards by your personal “why.”
- Resilience and Perseverance – This isn’t your first rodeo. You weather your roles’ inevitable ups and downs with grace, professionalism, grit, and determination.
Our ideal candidate will be or have:
- Previous digital marketing experience through an internship. part-time, or full-time role
- 1 – 2 years of PPC management experience
- Google Ads (AdWords) certification
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Agency Experience
- Proven track record of driving client success in a digital marketing environment.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner
- Please put a * next to your name when applying.
- You have significant knowledge in / experience with
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Local Service Ads
- General knowledge of software applications i.e., Clickup, Google Apps, etc.
- Your unique strengths – if you don’t match everything we’re looking for, tell us why you’d be a great fit.
Various factors determine the final compensation for this role, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
- Flexible Time-Off Program
- Mental Health Days – Half-day Fridays
- Full-Time Opportunity after 6 months