Who We Are:
Juris Digital is a marketing agency focused on exceptional digital marketing strategies for law firms. Right now, we’re seeking a knowledgeable content marketing specialist to write and create educational, factual, compelling, and well-written content for the web that will further establish Juris Digital as the most influential thought leader in the digital marketing space.
You must live in the US States to be considered for this position.
Who we’re looking for:
The Content Marketing Specialist (Part-time) is responsible for day-to-day content development for Juris Digital’s digital marketing channels. You have a strong background in SEO and digital content writing, with a strong understanding of what resonates with readers. You have an exceptional knack for communication and the written word.
Your day-to-day will be spent writing and editing, but you will also have opportunities to conduct keyword and market research. You’ll have confidence in your SEO knowledge and how to execute it through your writing. You’ll grow and learn with your team, holding yourself accountable.
True writers dig deep and concentrate on what resonates with readers. The most talented writers get comfortable with the uncomfortable. They pay attention to the latest Google updates. They know WordPress. They never get complacent. They’re usually at the precipice of what will promote big moves, and the most significant conversions. This is who we’re looking for.
What you will do:
- Write web-friendly, compelling, and in-depth content for attorneys that’s error-free
- Self-edit, leveraging a variety of tools
- Flesh out marketing topics, supporting statements with quantifiable data
- Keyword research
- Content brief development
- Legal industry/market research
- Distilling complex data into layman’s terms
- Share in administrative work, if necessary
How you’ll do it:
Embody Juris Digital’s core values: Excellence, Fun, Creativity, Empathy and Relationships
- Curiosity – Ask really good questions of clients that drive creative solutions. You are compelled by the desire to learn more, ask more, and find new solutions for your partners that haven’t been previously thought of.
- Work Ethic – Come to work to achieve. Use your time wisely to create opportunities, and understand that success results from hard work and diligence.
- Intelligence – You can quickly learn and retain new information, processes, and abilities.
- Coachability – Seek out and implement coaching on personal performance in order to improve. React calmly to criticism and are open to new ideas and changes in the process.
- Self-motivation / Drive – You are driven to exceed minimum standards by your personal “why.”
- Resilience and Perseverance – This isn’t your first rodeo. You weather your roles’ inevitable ups and downs with grace, professionalism, grit, and determination.
Our ideal candidate will be or have:
- A bachelor’s or higher degree
- Digital marketing background, including SEO (5+ years)
- Knowledge of the latest content marketing strategies
- Proficient in WordPress
- Experience with the Google Suite of applications
- Impeccable writing and editing abilities
- Receptive to editorial feedback with an eagerness to learn
- High attention to detail
- SEO competitor research tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc.)
- Proven experience in meeting hard deadlines
- Proven track record of driving client success in a digital marketing environment.
- Legal industry experience is a plus***
The content marketing specialist position is structured as an ongoing contract, where the contractor is paid hourly with flexible work hours (the rate is based on experience and location). With your resume (please attach it in the form below), please have writing samples prepared for the next phase of the hiring process.