Title: Director of Operations
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Description: At Juris Digital we help law firms sign more cases and make more money through our core digital marketing services including SEO and Paid Search. We’re looking for a Director of Operations with a proven process background. The Director of Operations at Juris Digital will own all business operations at Juris Digital. The ideal candidate will have a strong senior management and process driven background. As the director of operations your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you love to push boundaries.
The ideal candidate will be personable and have a strong growth mindset to align with our ambitious goals.
- You are excellent at processes and execution. You understand a high level vision and are an expert at getting into the weeds and turning that into a functioning process.
- You have the ability to make important business decisions based on data and facts.
- You will be able to hit the ground running and quickly understand the core business.
- You should be excellent at planning for the future.
1. Financial Management
You will be responsible for overseeing Financial Management with our CFO
- Responsible for Monthly, quarterly and yearly budgeting with CFO
- Responsible for Monitoring cash flow
- Manages accounts receivable and payables with our finance department.
2. Operational Effectiveness
You will be responsible for making sure our operations run like a well oiled machine with a strong instruction manual. Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing a company dashboard to ensure client health, happiness, resource utilization and team health.
- You will own process creation and improvement from start to finish
- You will be able to track time and resource utilization for projects
- You will be able to forecast future resource needs for the workforce
- You will be responsible for driving initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long term operational excellence.
- Able to build a scalable team
3. Organizational Leadership
You will be responsible for the day to day operations and leadership of the company. Responsibilities include:
- Contributing to strategic planning of our business
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team regularly
- Own & Foster business growth and initiatives
- Cultivate and coach our team
4. Risk Management
You will be responsible for limiting risk while running our operations. You will empower and train our team to make decisions that are risk averse.
- Financial literacy
- A proven track record of process improvement
- Project management background and experience with management methodologies
Required Skills & Personality Traits
Here are the desired skills for our ideal Chief Operating Officer candidate:
- You are highly analytical. You can look at data and make data driven decisions.
- You have High emotional intelligence and experience managing a team.
- You have a people first mentality. You care deeply about our team.
- You are a very likable person 🙂
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional writing / editing skills
- Highly organized
- Consistently positive attitude
- High level of confidence and humility
- Strong work ethic
- High level of attention to detail
- Takes pride in work
- Ability to manage and train others
- Sense of urgency for achieving results
- Desire to help people
- Self motivator and learner
How We Measure Success with this role:
Here are some of the KPI’s this role will measure and oversee at Juris Digital.
- Monthly revenue
- Revenue per employee
- Forecasted revenue
- Open Positions
- Client Profitability
- Client Retention
- Employee Retention
- Quality and Delivery
- Out of Scope Work
- Utilization Rate
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid company health, dental and vision
- Matching 401(k)
- 529 Savings Program
- Unlimited paid time off
- Work from anywhere
- Profit Sharing