The SEO team lead is responsible for ensuring the success and happiness of Juris Digital clients. They are responsible for managing the SEO specialists on their team, and providing them with the direction and support needed to do their jobs effectively. They will set priorities, strategies and be available to clients as the driver of their campaign and expert consultant.
- Creation of detailed monthly, quarterly, and yearly SEO project plans for clients
- Keyword research and content planning
- ID’ing primary transactional and informational keywords
- Link building planning
- Local SEO planning
- Technical website auditing
- CRO auditing and recommendations
- Conversion tracking strategy
- Managing support staff to ensure work is being executed both efficiently and at a high quality
- Providing support / training for support staff on all manner of SEO/digital marketing tasks
- Continual analysis of client performance (traffic, rankings, conversions, etc.) to ID areas of improvement / opportunity
- Creation of advanced content / link building initiatives for high value clients
- Communicating and consultation with clients as appropriate
- Proactive client communication to ID pain points and areas of improvement
- Internal process creation and documentation to consistently improve JD’s services
- ID upsell opportunities and pitch to clients
- Reviewing strategies to make sure clients are on track to meet goals. Does not change goals, just strategies.
- Responsible for making sure clients stay within budget. Although this will be everyone’s job.
- Reviews SEO Specialists tasks to make sure they meet our “Exceptional” standard.
- True SEO expert and visionary
- Able to align client goals with the proper budget and dictate effective strategies.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to check client work and “sign off” on everything shipped.
- Deep SEO knowledge and experience (preferably in legal)
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- A curious mind
- Excellent listener
- Ability to prioritize when faced with limited resources
- Please put a * next to your name when applying
- That way we know you read this 🙂
- Ability to curate and distill important information
- Ability to cope with stress/ pressure effectively
- Exceptionally well organized
- Servant leadership mentality
- Significant knowledge in / experience with
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google My Business
- SEO competitor research tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc.)
Reports to: Director of SEO
Salary Range: $70 – $80k
- Remote work
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Matching