The Project Manager, Content Department is responsible for day-to-day projects management with Juris Digital’s content-only clients and the execution of winning content marketing strategies. The Project Manager is also responsible for important administrative duties, such as tasking assignments out to the content team.
Communication with clients:
- Responds quickly to urgent requests.
- Over-communicates on matters of importance to team.
- Fields content changes and assigns to the proper team member for implementation.
- Assists in tasking monthly work / projects as determined by the Director of Content.
- Works closely with the Director of Content to ensure that all client tasks are properly understood prior to scheduling.
- Ensures accurate work tracking and client budgeting.
- Documents all client communication in a way that is searchable and transparent.
- Documents all work completed for every client.
- Implements small client requests as appropriate.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and admin duties:
- After obtaining a good understanding of client goals, conduct keyword research.
- Glean topics that are based on high-ranking keyword phrases.
- Create comprehensive content briefs.
- Publish client content in WordPress.
- Foundational understanding of SEO / digital marketing
- Experience working in various work management systems / CRMs
- Foundational knowledge of WordPress
- Engaging, confident, friendly, and effective communicator
- Exceptional listener
- Highly organized
- Highly proactive (not prone to procrastination)
- Ability to cope with stress / conflict
Please put a * next to your name when applying
That way we know you read this 🙂
Reports to: Director of Content
Contractor: 40 hours/wk: 9am – 5pm