Juris Digital is an internet marketing agency specializing in website design and development, SEO, PPC, content marketing, and social media marketing for lawyers and law firms across the country.
We are looking for a part-time web content editor who will proofread legal content (blogs, guides, etc.) while optimizing it for SEO and readability. In addition, the web content editor will assist the Website Production Manager in preparing a website for launch. This involves project management and quality analysis.
As the web content editor, you will:
- Proofread legal copy
- Optimize copy for SEO, style, and readability
- Write CTA and filler copy for clients’ websites
- Help prepare a website for launch
- Assist Website Production Manager in acquiring media and scheduling meetings with clients
- Support the marketing team as necessary (writing legal articles, social-sharing content, etc.)
Great candidates for this position will display the following qualities:
- Self-motivated learner
- Exceptional writing and editing ability
- Positive attitude
- Goal oriented
- Problem solver
- High attention to detail
There is no set duration for this internship. There is potential for full-time employment offers down the road for exceptional folks.