Title: Digital Designer
Reports To: Creative Director
Description: As a Digital Designer at Juris Digital, you will be focused on taking our clients’ existing brands and applying them in compelling and innovative ways throughout many channels (website, ebooks, white-papers, social-media, and websites). You will be selected, at least in part, for your interest in producing assets for all channels.
Telling a story is vital to your role and will be an active part in your priorities. As the right candidate, you will have demonstrated creating visuals that lead the eye, breaking molds of static design that allow viewers to get the most important information at a glance while being able to dive in for richer information. You will work closely with the creative director and digital marketing associates.
This is not an entry-level position.
We will factor your existing portfolio heavily in the decision-making process. A few good examples are more important than a large body of work. With this in mind, please make sure that your cover letter is accompanied by your best work.
Ways to be successful:
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude no matter what is asked
- Strong communication skills: the abilities to listen, receive feedback, and improve by example
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Hardworking and a team player; able to work in a fast-paced environment and take direction well
- Keep up to date with current & upcoming design trends
- Bring new, innovative ideas for design and illustration to the team and clients
- Design print marketing such as flyers, brochures, and ads
- Design digital marketing assets such as website banner ads and emails graphics
- Create infographics
- Passion for delivering exceptional work and pride in your craft
- Foster and evolve brands with Creative Director
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible, and adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent print design, layout, and typography skills
- Experience designing for both digital and print marketing projects
- Must have excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- BA/BS Degree in design or equivalent on-the-job experience
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health Care
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Part-time WFH/Remote
- A crucial role in a dynamic agency in beautiful Denver, Colorado
- To be a part of a creative, passionate team: you’ll find an interesting mix of creative thinkers from different backgrounds here (snowboarders, coffee drinkers, dog lovers, and jjiu-jitsu enthusiasts just to name a few). The one thing we all have in common? Delighting our clients by delivering world-class service and results.
How To Apply:
Email (design at jurisdigital dot com) a copy of your resume and your portfolio link. Please include your salary requirements, available start date, and the number one reason why you are perfect for this job.