Title: PPC Manager
We’re looking for an energetic PPC manager to help lead our team, innovate our services, and help our clients shine. At Juris Digital we are passionate about helping great law firms sign great cases through paid and organic search.
About The Job
As our PPC Manager at Juris Digital you will own paid search and be responsible for our clients results in paid search campaigns..
As a part of this job you will collect and analyze data on established and prospective law firms, competitors, and marketing channels/sources
You will help to prepare reports that interpret practice area behavior, market opportunities/conditions, marketing results, trends, and investment levels for future PPC campaigns. You will investigate & provide input for marketing strategies, lawyer insights, advertising channels, and their results in an effort to continually approve their results.
- Create PPC strategies for clients including keyword research and analysis
- Working directly with the SEO team to create a strategic ppc and social strategy bringing results
- Manage and optimize the existing internet marketing campaign components including keyword strategy, bid prices, ad development, and testing, cost per conversion, cost per click, etc.
- Assist in reviewing PPC campaigns and optimizing under-performing listings.
- Assist in weekly reports with analysis of the performance of paid search campaigns along with recommendations for improvements.
- Providing support/training for support staff
- Continual analysis of client link performance to ID areas of improvement/opportunity
- Creation of advanced content/link building initiatives for high-value clients
- Conduct keyword research with CPC estimates and develop a quality keyword portfolio.
- Internal process creation and documentation to consistently improve our link building offering
- Recommend new content for websites, as needed.
- Stay up to date with new ad tools and software
Required Technical Experience/Skills/Tools:
- 2-3 Years in Pay-Per-Click managing campaigns
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience monitoring, forecasting, and managing Bing & Google Ads
- Google Ads (Search) certificated
- 2-3 Years in Social Media Marketing Experience
- Can work independently on projects while communicating with clients, vendors, and co-workers.
- Confident in experimenting with brand new ways to acquire leads, whether it’s through paid channels, experiential marketing, or community-driven activations
- Wizard with words and are no stranger to limited characters
Required Soft Skills and Personality Traits:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in managing PPC accounts for law firms
- Knowledge of advertising for lawyers or law firms
- Social Media Marketing Experience
- Highly organized
- Consistently positive attitude
- High level of confidence and humility
- Entrepreneurial and/or Intrapreneurial
- Strong work ethic
- High level of attention to detail
- Sense of urgency for achieving results
- Desire to help people
- Self-motivator and learner
- Remote work
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Paid Company Healthcare
- Competitive Salary
- 401k Matching
- 529 Plan
- Generous Bonus Program