Title: Full-Time PPC Specialist
Description: As a PPC Specialist at Juris Digital, you will collect and analyze data on established and prospective law firms, competitors, and marketing channels/sources. You will help to prepare reports that interpret practice area behavior, market opportunities/conditions, marketing results, trends, and investment levels for future PPC campaigns. You will investigate & provide input for marketing strategies, lawyer insights, advertising channels, and their results in an effort to continually approve their results.
- Create PPC strategies for clients including keyword research and analysis
- Manage and optimize the existing internet marketing campaign components including keyword strategy, bid prices, ad development, and testing, cost per conversion, cost per click, etc.
- Assist in reviewing PPC campaigns and optimizing under-performing listings.
- Assist in weekly reports with analysis of the performance of paid search campaigns along with recommendations for improvements.
- Providing support/training for support staff
- Continual analysis of client link performance to ID areas of improvement/opportunity
- Creation of advanced content/link building initiatives for high-value clients
- Conduct keyword research with CPC estimates and develop a quality keyword portfolio.
- Internal process creation and documentation to consistently improve our link building offering
- Recommend new content for websites, as needed.
- Stay up to date with new ad tools and software
Required Technical Experience/Skills/Tools:
- 2-3 Years in Pay-Per-Click managing campaigns
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience monitoring, forecasting, and managing Bing & Google Ads
- Google Ads (Search) certificated
- 2-3 Years in Social Media Marketing Experience
- Can work independently on projects while communicating with clients, vendors, and co-workers.
- Confident in experimenting with brand new ways to acquire leads, whether it’s through paid channels, experiential marketing, or community-driven activations
- Wizard with words and are no stranger to limited characters
Required Soft Skills and Personality Traits:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in managing PPC accounts for law firms
- Knowledge of advertising for lawyers or law firms
- Social Media Marketing Experience
- Highly organized
- Consistently positive attitude
- High level of confidence and humility
- Entrepreneurial and/or Intrapreneurial
- Strong work ethic
- High level of attention to detail
- Sense of urgency for achieving results
- Desire to help people
- Self-motivator and learner
- Remote work
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Salary
- 401k Matching