Juris Digital is looking for a Front-End WordPress Developer to join our team. This position is open to all applicants, regardless of your location.
Our WordPress Developers build industry leading, blazing fast, responsive, optimized code while working with our team of designers and developers to achieve our client’s goals.
In this role you will collaborate with Juris Digital team members, namely our lead WordPress developer, to produce some of the best legal websites in the world.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Experience working with WordPress, building custom WordPress themes and/or plugins, and configuring content using custom fields
- Experience using CSS Grid, CSS Flexbox
- Experience using Advanced Custom Fields
- Experience with cross browser compatibility
- Detail-oriented approach to editing and testing websites for accuracy, usability, and accessibility (this is REALLY important)
- Familiarity with SEO best practices, structured data protocols, and website analytics.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable working as part of a small and busy creative team
- Ability to adhere to production schedules and work under tight deadlines
What you’ll get from us:
- Salary commensurate with ability
- Competitive health benefits
- Unlimited paid time-off
- Work from anywhere
- A crucial role in a dynamic and growing agency
- Performance-based bonuses