Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the Director of Marketing is responsible for inbound new client revenue generation for Juris Digital. They own all aspects of marketing Juris to prospective new clients, including all digital marketing channels (website, SEO, paid media, marketing automation etc); content (case studies, Ideal Client Profile (ICP) and associated Buyer Journey) as well as brand (including creative). This person will also oversee marketing and sales operations (including CRM).
This role is a great opportunity for the right marketing leader to ‘level-up’ and own marketing (and inbound revenue generation) for a fast-growing, niche agency that is full of world-class team members (with a strong, collaborative culture to match).
- Fully responsible for inbound new client revenue generation for Juris
- Create fully-costed, bottom-up, marketing generated revenue plans and forecasts based on historical/industry data, reasonable assumptions and concrete ways to bridge the current revenue situation to what is possible
- Responsible for all areas of Performance Marketing, specifically:
- Platform Optimization: Increasing visit to consult request conversion rate through quantitative (A/B testing) and qualitative (user) testing.
- Lead Generation: Leverage world-class in house SEO and paid media teams to efficiently drive qualified leads that meet Juris’s ICP criteria.
- Lead & Client Nurture: Increase lead to MQL conversion rate through targeted DRIP campaigns that serve to aid the ICP based on where they are in their Buyer Journey.
- Analytics & Insights: Ensure end-to-end tracking, attribution and stakeholder reporting is in place to allow for insights to be derived and continuous improvement to occur.
- Own marketing and sales operations – including hands-on keyboard execution in the company’s CRM, when needed
- In collaboration with Juris’s high-performance Content Team, create a case study pipeline for ICP successes that can be used to drive more ICP leads
- Own Juris’s organic social media strategy
- Update/add to ICPs as needed, be the number one advocate for them and ensure everyone at Juris understands their purpose and value
- Collaborate with COO, outbound prospecting leader, new sales leader and existing client sales leader to design holistic revenue strategies that meet and exceed company goals
- Methodically build out team (and contract external resources, where required) by identifying marketing opportunities with strong ROI
- Demonstrated experience growing inbound generated revenue for scaling agencies (and/or businesses, more generally)
- Demonstrated experience driving efficiency through successful ownership of marketing and sales operations
- Demonstrated experience managing SEO, paid media and content resources (internal and/or external) in order to generate strong revenue results/ROI
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- A curious mind
- Excellent listener
- Ability to prioritize when faced with limited resources
- Please put a * next to your name when applying
- That way we know you read this 🙂
- Ability to cope with stress/ pressure effectively
- Exceptionally well organized
- Servant leadership mentality
- Significant knowledge in / experience with:
- Paid Media channels (including paid search and social)
- CRM software (HubSpot and/or equivalent)
- Marketing Automation software
- SEO software (Moz, Ahrefs or equivalent)
- Google Analytics
- Google Sheets (for forecasting/planning, not reporting)
Benefits of Working at Juris Digital:
- Performance bonus based on inbound-sourced revenue generation
- Remote work
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Matching