NOTICE: As of 09/22/2020 this position has been filled.
About Juris Digital
Juris Digital is a marketing agency in Denver, Colorado that provides a digital marketing services for law firms.
The Content Manager oversees a 15+ person (and growing) team of part-time legal writing and editing professionals.
- Hire writers
- Deliver performance reviews
- Communicate with writers as questions or issues arise
- Onboard new writers on Slack, Basecamp, and time tracking
The Content Manager trains new writers on SEO best practices, website readability, and logistics of the position.
- Refine existing training course
- Create new training courses as necessary
- Explain the writing process and timeline of a piece of content
- Edit first few pieces of a new writer’s content for quality control or as needed depending on the writer’s performance
- Collaborate with legal editors to assess the writers’ performance
The Content Manager oversees the operations of the content department.
- Run the day-to-day operations of the department
- Assign content tasks to the appropriate writers
- Communicate with marketing staff about the status and details of writing assignments
Writing and Editing
Although we have legal editors on staff, the Content Manager is responsible for editing some content for quality control.
- Edit non-legal content from interns
- Edit the first few pieces of content from new legal writers to assess for quality and application of SEO knowledge
- Write content for the company when needed (blog posts, press releases, website copy)
The Content Manager tracks the department’s expenses and the efficiency and quality of the writing team’s work.
- Track monthly wages and expenses of the department
- Track efficiency and quality of writers’ work
The Content Manager is responsible for managing the project’s of Juris Digital’s content-only clients.
- Manage content writing client accounts
- Onboard new clients
- Conduct keyword research
- Communicate with clients
- Superb editing and writing skills (specifically for the web and for SEO)
- Bachelors degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or another field (if you can illustrate its relevance to the position)
- Advanced in keyword research
- WordPress experience
- Desire to learn and better one’s craft
- Leadership mentality
- Positive attitude
- Receptive to feedback
- Empathetic and supportive of employees
- Ability to provide constructive feedback
- Highly organized
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary (negotiable, DOE)
- Full health care
- Unlimited paid time off
- Work from anywhere