As an Account Success Strategist, you help create the energy and excitement surrounding our prospective clients. This position is the critical link between Juris Digital and Client Success.
- Dedicated to building relationships with new clients while cultivating relationships with existing ones.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, driven (true go-getter) and detail-oriented
- High Empathy
- Problem Solving & negotiation skills
- Goal Oriented Personality
The Account Success Strategist is responsible for facilitating new qualified sales opportunities through the point of close. This role will manage both inbound warm leads as well as outbound campaigns for their sales vertical by identifying new prospects and working critical decision makers through a sales process. From proven sales systems and sales training to lucrative compensation structures and career growth, the Account Success Strategist at Juris Digtial will be equipped with everything they will need to be successful.
- Quick and strategic follow-up via phone, email, and social media for all inbound leads
- Returning prospective calls
- Creating creative outbound prospecting strategy and executing on that strategy within your vertical focus: cold call, email, social selling, direct mail, etc.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly performance metrics (appointments set, qualified leads worked, deals closed, etc)
- Educating yourself on your market and its nuances to gain business knowledge through research and intelligence gathering
- Identifying pain points and challenges within our industry
- You will receive regular weekly 1-on-1 meetings, weekly sales team meetings, and monthly alignment meetings.
- Organize data, clean up the pipeline, and produce weekly reporting
- Facilitate the 100-day process
- Improve sales process
Requirements & Skills:
- Aid sales team by applying critical thinking to troubleshoot routine problems
- Organize data, clean up pipeline, and produce weekly reporting
- You are simultaneously able to follow a proven process while also being able to think “on the fly” and be nimble
- You are curious… this means you are never content with where you’re currently at because you always realize that there is more to learn and become
- Can demonstrate empathy towards potential customers and even be willing to walk away from a deal if the fit isn’t there
- Display resilience when facing rejection.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with high growth
- You can own up to failure and not point fingers when things aren’t going smoothly
- Highly Organized
- Don’t need external motivation to get you up in the morning
- You are confident using a CRM, sales tools, and LinkedIn.
- Team Player
- 1+ year of customer service or sales experience
- 1+ year in a Project Management system (i.e Click Up)
Reports to: COO
- Very competitive compensation
- Flexible time off. Great Benefits.
- Upward career growth opportunities
- Belief in the service – Our offer solves a huge pain-point in the lawyer marketing space and we’re considered world-class at what we do
- Culture is one of our top priorities. You will find a community at Juris Digital.