The Jr Account Manager ( Jr AM) is responsible for day-to-day communication with Juris Digital’s clients. The Jr AM is the client’s first point of contact from the operations team. As such, the Jr AM will largely dictate the client’s perceptions of our company. This role is essential in facilitating consistently delightful client experiences and building strong relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Kicks off new client projects, and coordinates the internal onboarding.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with all clients.
- Send gifts / thank you notes / birthday wishes, etc. to clients
- Responds quickly to urgent requests
- Over-communicates on matters of importance to the client
- Understands the nuances of internal vs external clients and strives to build strong relationships with both
- Fields client requests and assigns to the proper team member for implementation and/or resolution
- Tasks all monthly work/projects / tasks as determined by the SEO Specialists and Sr Account Manager
- Works closely with the Sr Account Manager to ensure that all client tasks are properly understood prior to scheduling.
- Coordinates Sr Account Manager, SEO specialists, and other departments (as needed) for client calls and meetings.
- Supports monthly client reporting in coordination with the Sr Account Manager and specialists.
- Ensures accurate work tracking and client budgeting
- Documents all client communication in a way that is searchable and transparent
- Documents all work completed for every client
- Implements small client requests as appropriate
- A true people person
- Engaging, confident, friendly, and effective communicator
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Exceptional listener
- Great on the phone with clients
- Highly organized
- Highly proactive (not prone to procrastination)
- Ability to cope with stress/conflict
- Please put a * next to your name when applying
- That way we know you read this 🙂
- Experience with budget tracking
- Experience working in various work management systems / CRMs
- A foundational understanding of SEO / digital marketing
- Foundational knowledge of WordPress
Reports to: Sr Account Manager
- Remote work