The Account Manager, Content (AMC) is responsible for day-to-day communication with Juris Digital’s content-only clients and the execution of winning content marketing strategies. The AMC is also responsible for important administrative duties, such as tasking assignments out to the content team. For clients who’ve signed on for legal content writing, the AMC is their first point of contact from the sales team. As such, the AMC will largely dictate the client’s perceptions of our company. This role is essential in facilitating consistently delightful client experiences.
Communication with clients:
- Kicks off new client projects, and coordinates the internal on-boarding.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with all clients.
- Send gifts / thank you notes / birthday wishes, etc. to clients.
- Responds quickly to urgent requests.
- Over-communicates on matters of importance to client.
- Fields client requests and assigns to the proper team member for implementation.
- Assists in tasking monthly work / projects as determined by the Director of Content.
- Works closely with the Director of Content to ensure that all client tasks are properly understood prior to scheduling.
- Coordinates SEO team lead, SEO specialists, and other departments (as needed) for client calls and meetings.
- Ensures accurate work tracking and client budgeting.
- Documents all client communication in a way that is searchable and transparent.
- Documents all work completed for every client.
- Implements small client requests as appropriate.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and admin duties:
- After obtaining a good understanding of client goals, conduct keyword research.
- Glean topics that are based on high-ranking keyword phrases.
- Create comprehensive content briefs.
- Publish client content in WordPress.
- Foundational understanding of SEO / digital marketing
- Experience working in various work management systems / CRMs
- Foundational knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with budget tracking
- A true people person
- Engaging, confident, friendly, and effective communicator
- Exceptional listener
- Great on the phone with clients
- Highly organized
- Highly proactive (not prone to procrastination)
- Ability to cope with stress / conflict
Please put a * next to your name when applying
That way we know you read this 🙂
Reports to: Director of Content
Full-Time: 40 hours/wk: 9am – 5pm
Salary Range: $35k – $40k
- Remote work
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Matching