The SEO Account Manager (AM) is responsible for day to day communication with Juris Digital’s clients. The AM is the client’s first point of contact from the operations team. As such, the AM will largely dictate the client’s perceptions of our company. This role is essential in facilitating consistently delightful client experiences and building strong relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Kicks off new client projects, and coordinates the internal on-boarding.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with all clients.
- Send gifts / thank you notes / birthday wishes, etc. to clients
- Responds quickly to urgent requests
- Over-communicates on matters of importance to client
- Understands the naunances of internal vs external clients and strives to build strong realtionships with both
- Fields client requests and assigns to the proper team member for implementation and/or resolution
- Tasks all monthly work / projects / tasks as determined by the SEO team lead
- Works closely with the SEO Team Lead to ensure that all client tasks are properly understood prior to scheduling.
- Coordinates SEO team lead, SEO specialists, and other departments (as needed) for client calls and meetings.
- Supports monthly client reporting in coordination with SEO team lead and specialists.
- Ensures accurate work tracking and client budgeting
- Documents all client communication in a way that is searchable and transparent
- Documents all work completed for every client
- Implements small client requests as appropriate
- A true people person
- Engaging, confident, friendly, and effective communicator
- Exceptional written and verbal communcation
- Exceptional listener
- Great on the phone with clients
- Highly organized
- Highly proactive (not prone to procrastination)
- Ability to cope with stress / conflict
- Please put a * next to your name when applying
- That way we know you read this 🙂
- Experience with budget tracking
- Experience working in various work management systems / CRMs
- Foundational understanding of SEO / digital marketing
- Foundational knowledge of WordPress
Reports to: SEO Team Lead
- Remote work
- 401k Matching